Thank you for your interest in our program. Admission to our program requires a secondary application. Below are details on how to apply.
Our departmental application deadline for Fall enrollment priority admissions is March 15th. All undergraduate secondary applications are due by April 15th. We do not accept applications for Spring enrollment.
Step 1: Complete the application to UNC Greensboro; it can be found here: http://www.admissions.uncg.edu.
- At this point, students are accepted to UNCG as Pre-Interior Architecture majors. This means you are interested in majoring in Interior Architecture but need to apply to the program.
Step 2: Complete the application to the Interior Architecture department.
- Applicants need to complete the artifact and essay requirements as part of the application. The portfolio requirement is optional for First Year students but is a requirement for all Transfer students. All applicants need to complete the video requirement.
- After you submit the department application, it will be reviewed by our department head and undergraduate admissions committee. If admitted to the program, you will be notified via email.
- Students who are admitted will get an acceptance letter along with an Intent to Enroll (ITE) form. Students must return the ITE form for their major to be updated from Pre-Interior Architecture to Interior Architecture. You will not be able to register for classes in the program if the form is not returned.
- After we receive the ITE form, we submit a request to the UNCG Office of the Registrar to have your major updated. Once updated, you are officially an Interior Architecture student! We will notify you via email when your major is updated.
- You are now cleared to register for classes.
- If you are a new UNCG student, make an appointment with UNCG SOAR, where you will meet with a departmental advisor who will help you register for classes.
- If you are already a UNCG student and are switching to the Interior Architecture major, you do not need to attend SOAR again. You can contact UNCG College of Arts & Sciences Advising Center (CASA) to set up a meeting with an advisor who will assist you in registering for classes.
- Visit our Academic Advising FAQ page as it contains a lot of answers to questions frequently asked by new incoming students.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.